Book review: Beneath the Moon and the Stars - Amelia Thorne

  


Joy Cartier has been to some of the most beautiful places in the world – but none of them have ever felt like home. So moving into a tiny cottage in the idyllic village of Bramble Hill, walking distance from her childhood home, seems like the perfect plan.

That is, until she gets there. The surly inhabitants of Britain’s Friendliest Village are anything but welcoming. Even her neighbour, reclusive Hollywood star Finn Mackenzie, takes one look at her and walks in the other direction.

But when the village animosity steps up a gear, it is the infuriatingly brooding Finn who keeps coming to her rescue. Slowly Joy begins to realise that maybe a happy home isn’t about where you live, but who you’re with…


My opinion.
Where do I even begin. I freaking LOVED this book. Amelia Thorne takes you on an emotional roller coaster. Love, friendship, betrayal, secrets, loyalty and some heat. Beneath the Moon and the Stars really has it all. A little over 200 pages was all it took to break my heart and make me fall in love several times over.
The characters are amazing. Joy is such a wonderful woman and the perfect MC. I loved how she kept her secret(s), how she stayed a bit of a mystery. The same goes for all those beautiful men (I really should consider an Escape To The (British) Country. WOW). Both Finn, Casey and Alex are characters with a history and real personality. They're not just there for their good looks (although that helps, of course ;-) ) - I absolutely loved their caring nature.
I highly recommend this book - I'm sure you'll fall in love with it as much as I have. Brilliant read.


  

Big thank you to Amelia ;-) I'm so honored to have been invited
to join this tour and be a part of this amazing book.
Thank you so much for all you've done for your readers and bloggers!
You truly are amazing,
just like Beneath The Moon And The Stars is.

Comments

Popular Posts