My Week in Pictures
Hello dear readers of M’s bookshelf,
I am very happy to be a guest on Maryline’s blog today. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Isabell and I blog over at Dreaming With Open Eyes. I review books, post author interviews, host giveaways and feature a blogger every Friday.
For a change, my guest post is more personal rather than book related. Isn’t it interesting to look behind the curtain and find out more about a book bloggers life? Now you have the change to find out, what I was up to last week. (19th May to 25th May).
1. As some of you know, I am training to be a media designer. In the end of March I’ve written my intermediate exam. The task for the practical part was to design an invitation card for an electronic company for their 20th anniversary. I don’t have the final result yet but I know the point’s I’ve gotten for the card are pretty good. Now waiting for the official result.
2. I’ve been sleeping in the same old bed for the past 12 years. It’s about time to finally buy a new one, so I went shopping for a bed last week. Unfortunately it has not been as successful as I hoped. By the end of the day I ended up ordering it online. It will arrive in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait for it!
3. On 22nd of May was the pub date of two wonderful authors. Paige Toon (Thirteen Weddings) and Giovanna Fletcher (You’re the one that I want). I was so happy when they arrived. I have not started reading them yet but I will soon and I am sure they will be fabulous
4. In September my friend and I will be going on holiday to Ireland. Since I lived in Ireland in 2010 I have a huge love for this country. I love this place so much, that’s why I am so excited to be back. We booked our flights, accommodation, day tours and all we need for the holiday. I just can say: Roll on September
5. On the weekend I visited my sister and her family. I haven’t seen them all for a while. On the picture you can see my two nephews. I love them to bits but they can be some nerve-racking brats sometimes too.
6. The best thing on the weekend was that I have been invited to a birthday party. We met all at my friends place, had a lovely dinner together and after that we went to an event where a band played in the next village. Lots of people, lots of wine, lots of fun.
7. Every Sunday my mom and I cook a lovely lunch together. For the first time we made self-made noodles. It’s a lot of work but in the end it was all worth it and so delicious.
Thank you so much Mary for having me on your blog. I loved taking all those picture during the week and writing this post.
Thank you so much for stopping by M's Bookshelf today, Isabell.
Such a fun post! I'm very jealous of your trip and I'm sure you'll sleep (and read ;-) ) SO much better in that new bed!