Best Books reviewed in 2013

Best Books of 2013

I had a really hard time picking only 5 books, but here they are, my favorite books I've read and reviewed in 2013


The Forgotten Garden - Kate Morton
The Rain Trilogy - Karen-Anne Stewart
Before I Met You - Lisa Jewell
The Golden Apple - Faerl Marie
Billy and Me - Giovanna Fletcher

Special mention:
Pillars of the Earth was the first - and maybe the best - book I read in 2013. 
This was before I started M's Bookshelf, 
which is why (and only why) 
Pillars is not included in the list above.



Massive thank you to all of you who've visited M's Bookshelf,
to my fellow book bloggers who made me feel right at home,
to all authors and publishers who trusted me with a copy of their book.
I wish you all a very happy New Year!

Happy reading,
Love,
Maryline



Comments

Popular Posts